Saturday, April 4, 2015

Daydreaming of Toronto


Everyone knows how it can be. The day appears to be going on forever because you are stuck at your desk at work. Naturally, wandering is what your mind begins to do. Initially it would go to any place apart from where you presently are, eventually to lands that are faraway and exotic where your stress and everyday problems would in the presence of real paradise melt away. You would desire to go there and I am willing to go with you to that place. On a regular basis, I am going to be sending to you the photograph of a place that I am currently daydreaming about so that we all can take a vacation together mentally.

For today, I would love for us to visit…
photo: seetorontonow.com

Toronto!! The weekend is already here and in this eastern city of Canada it is full of fun. Animals at the Toronto Zoo are going to be paid a visit before we go to the top of the CN Tower to take in breathtaking views of the city. Around the Distillery District is where we are going to stroll and at the Mill Street Brewery we are going to have some beer. Of course, we must ensure that we catch a game and cheer on the Maple Leafs in their hometown otherwise this trip of ours to Toronto would be incomplete.

What about you. Where would you like to daydream about going to this weekend?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

After quite a lot of work and time, the book which I have been working on is now ready. I am pleased to say that The Top 50 Travel Destinations for 2015 is now available for your reading pleasure. The Top 50 Travel Destinations for 2015 is going to be your tour and travel guide for this year 2015. I have taken the time to highlight those places which I am sure you would be glad to see this year as you spend those splendid moments with your family, and loved ones.

The book is available on Amazon and can be purchased from here. Do check it out today and let me know what you think.


1 comment:

  1. This is definitely going to be on my list of places to visit...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. I would appreciate your feedback. Kindly send in your comments, advice, and views. Thank you.